Wang Austin LLC represents employers, plan sponsors and ERISA fiduciaries in all aspects of employee benefits and executive compensation, including:
Wang Austin LLC serves organizations of all sizes across industries - publicly-traded, privately held, not for profit organizations, educational institutions and governmental organizations. Our mission is to see every employer have a trusted resource for their employee benefits issues -- a resource who possesses a deep understanding of the myriad of rules, regulations and procedures that govern employee benefit plans.
We offer a full suite of services to handle all matters across health & welfare plans, executive compensation, retirement plans, corporate transactions and mergers and acquisitions. Regardless of your industry or business, we can help you:
- Prepare for and respond to government audits and inquiries.
- Manage claims for benefits and appeals of denied claims.
- Train plan sponsors and fiduciaries on a variety of topics.
- Review and negotiate service provider agreements on behalf of plans, plan sponsors and fiduciaries, including administrative services agreements, investment advisory agreements, recordkeeping agreements and insurance policies and contracts.
- Prepare submissions to the IRS and DOL under their correction programs.
Wang Austin LLC focuses exclusively on employee benefits and executive compensation. We use our years of experience to be an invaluable resource for employers that offer benefits to their employees.